Post: #1
09-26-201306:26 PM
So i heard that a few people find this plugin useless and i agree.
I had 28 levels, found a spawner and when i went to light it up ( by putting a torch on top), instead it took all my levels and gave me XP bottles. Instead of giving me 28 levels back however it only gave me 12. So i am making a request to get rid of this plugin cause I've done this a few times and to put it simply am just getting annoyed by it.
I had 28 levels, found a spawner and when i went to light it up ( by putting a torch on top), instead it took all my levels and gave me XP bottles. Instead of giving me 28 levels back however it only gave me 12. So i am making a request to get rid of this plugin cause I've done this a few times and to put it simply am just getting annoyed by it.