Jail Plugin Problem
Post: #1
I was playing on Darkspin when ~Bino was messing with me. I didn't even do anything! Kicking me with the reason "Nope <3"! then him and his friends trapped me in a jail at spawn and "somehow" muted me. When
they were finally done (sort of done) fooling around, they still didn't notice I could not do anything till later. They are still trying to undo this but nothing is working. Please help! :exclamation:
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jail Plugin Problem - by Gwenben - 09-25-201311:19 AM
RE: Jail Plugin Problem - by BinoAl - 09-25-201311:41 AM,
RE: Jail Plugin Problem - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-26-201305:57 AM,
RE: Jail Plugin Problem - by BinoAl - 09-26-201306:09 AM,
RE: Jail Plugin Problem - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-26-201306:34 AM,
RE: Jail Plugin Problem - by BinoAl - 09-26-201306:39 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)