Post: #5
06-03-201209:08 AM
Considering that both a.) I are the biggest Zelda fanboy on Darkspin and b.) I'm actually gonna design several things for Skyloft soon, I'd have to say that yes, I do love this town. But who gives a damn about that?
The application was very well written, and Ricky does exhibit very great amounts of patiance, both helping moderators solve conflicts from time to time, and always finishing his town projects.
From what I've seen, Ricky does indeed advertise his town, however, he does not shun nor degrade other mayors, a trait which would be very helpful in resolving and preventing conflicts.
But what about the town itself? Skyloft and Grooseland are indeed modeled after their Skyward Sword counterparts (albeit Grooseland wasn't actually in the game, but merely an imagining of Groose, aka GOD), however, not exactly. This is intentional, and it is a smart move indeed. After all, who wants to live in a mere copy of something else?
The two towns, specifically Skyloft, have beautiful architexture, and, with many new features coming soon, will surely prove to be the most popular towns in Darkspin.
In layman's terms, I give Ricky's application a 5/5.
....
Oh no, I'm becoming a fucking newspaper writer.
The application was very well written, and Ricky does exhibit very great amounts of patiance, both helping moderators solve conflicts from time to time, and always finishing his town projects.
From what I've seen, Ricky does indeed advertise his town, however, he does not shun nor degrade other mayors, a trait which would be very helpful in resolving and preventing conflicts.
But what about the town itself? Skyloft and Grooseland are indeed modeled after their Skyward Sword counterparts (albeit Grooseland wasn't actually in the game, but merely an imagining of Groose, aka GOD), however, not exactly. This is intentional, and it is a smart move indeed. After all, who wants to live in a mere copy of something else?
The two towns, specifically Skyloft, have beautiful architexture, and, with many new features coming soon, will surely prove to be the most popular towns in Darkspin.
In layman's terms, I give Ricky's application a 5/5.
....
Oh no, I'm becoming a fucking newspaper writer.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
