Thread Closed 
Gwenben's Moderator Application (if I actually did it right this time)
Post: #8
look I know I have been banned many times and I used to disrespect staff but seriously
I have changed. I am very trust worthy and responsible so if you think that just because I am younger than you means that you can treat me like your my mom, your wrong. I changed and am not disrespectful anymore so I expect to get respect back. On my profile I looked at my rating and it said -7, blue says I'm a brat I mean really? why am I a brat? you cant even explain. Just because 1 person says something doesn't mean you should agree with them. You know the real reason I want mod is because I actually thought that if I had a bigger rank, you wouldn't treat me so little.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Gwenben's Moderator Application (if I actually did it right this time) - by Gwenben - 09-23-201310:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)