It's been a hell of a ride
Post: #1
As most of you know, I've been in the hot-seat of everyone wrath. I was demoted from admin, because of a warning towards jawa. I wasn't built to handle this kind of drama, and I don't plan on doing so anymore. I've had so many amazing memories, and love this server. I'm glad I've received all the attempts to help, but, I've just given up. I will never forget you guys. I love all you guys, and if you need to contact me:
My Steam
And my skype is: jojo54991035

And for the final time,

[color=#98FB98][size=xx-large]Take it easy![/size][/color]

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
It's been a hell of a ride - by jojo54991035 - 09-14-201301:52 PM
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by BinoAl - 09-14-201301:53 PM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by Bluevertro - 09-14-201301:55 PM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by Nindroid - 09-14-201302:01 PM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by DarkRyu - 09-15-201309:54 AM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by Nindroid - 09-15-201311:48 AM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by StorAxis - 09-14-201302:30 PM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by Hadongee - 09-14-201303:34 PM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by Saintethan - 09-15-201301:22 AM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by jojo54991035 - 09-15-201311:41 AM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by DarkRyu - 09-15-201310:15 PM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-16-201308:50 AM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by darkspin - 09-17-201310:27 AM,
RE: It's been a hell of a ride - by AngelZ - 09-18-201311:55 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)