Post: #6
09-12-201309:05 PM
Yes, the Summer Sale is pretty epic, but I'm not waiting next summer to buy a thing
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
|
I donated $20!
|
|
Post: #6
09-12-201309:05 PM
Yes, the Summer Sale is pretty epic, but I'm not waiting next summer to buy a thing The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ |
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I donated $20! - by jojo54991035 - 09-11-201311:19 AM,
RE: I donated $20! - by StorAxis - 09-11-201303:53 PM,
RE: I donated $20! - by DarkRyu - 09-11-201307:30 PM,
RE: I donated $20! - by Nindroid - 09-11-201309:34 PM,
RE: I donated $20! - by DarkRyu - 09-12-201303:23 PM,
RE: I donated $20! - by Nindroid - 09-12-201309:05 PM
|