I explained it, Did I not Jojo? Obviously you need some clarification.
Architect is a Building rank. The purpose of an Architect is to build impressive things, should I need them to create something.
ArchMod was a rank that managed the moderators, and was next in line for Admin. They have the final say on a Moderator Application, have access to /ban, as well as a host of other commands.
So no, a ModArchitect isn't "basically an Archmod".
Administrative Note: Fixed that weird grammatical error that made no sense. Were you drunk or something? XD
-DarkRyu
Possibly.
-Henry
Architect is a Building rank. The purpose of an Architect is to build impressive things, should I need them to create something.
ArchMod was a rank that managed the moderators, and was next in line for Admin. They have the final say on a Moderator Application, have access to /ban, as well as a host of other commands.
So no, a ModArchitect isn't "basically an Archmod".
Administrative Note: Fixed that weird grammatical error that made no sense. Were you drunk or something? XD
-DarkRyu
Possibly.
-Henry
[Image: ]
