New rank proposal.
Post: #1
So, I've been getting a lot of suggestions from folks asking me to create an ArchMod equivalent.

For those who don't know what ArchMod is, it was a rank between Moderator and Admin. This rank managed all the Moderators, Keeping them in line, and made the final decision when it came to choosing if a Moderator Application should be Approved or Denied. There will only be one of these people on the server.

So, What I'm asking for is Rank name suggestions, just post a comment in this thread if you have any appropriate ideas, Stupid Comments won't be appreciated.

Here are some Ideas that I have:
SeniorMod
HeadMod
LeadMod

So yeah guys, help will be appreciated. I have an idea of who this rank would suit, but I'm keeping it quiet Mwhahahaha.

I shall post a poll after the names have been suggested, deciding what the name shall be.

[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
New rank proposal. - by StorAxis - 09-10-201305:44 PM
RE: New rank proposal. - by Saintethan - 09-10-201308:17 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by StorAxis - 09-10-201308:32 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by Saintethan - 09-11-201302:27 AM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-11-201303:34 AM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-11-201302:02 AM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by StorAxis - 09-11-201306:42 AM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by BinoAl - 09-11-201307:19 AM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by StorAxis - 09-11-201307:20 AM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by MasterDC - 09-11-201307:29 AM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by jojo54991035 - 09-11-201310:11 AM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by Saintethan - 09-11-201308:32 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by Jawa - 09-11-201303:14 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by StorAxis - 09-11-201304:00 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by DarkRyu - 09-11-201307:21 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by BinoAl - 09-12-201301:04 AM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by Hadongee - 09-11-201308:26 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by StorAxis - 09-11-201308:27 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by StorAxis - 09-11-201309:30 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by Nindroid - 09-11-201309:39 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by jojo54991035 - 09-11-201311:41 PM,
RE: New rank proposal. - by DarkRyu - 09-11-201309:48 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)