What's happened?
Post: #11
Woops. That was stupid for me to say. I can't believe I would mess up like that. I mean, who doesn't know how to put an apostrophe in wasn't.
Thanks for pointing that out for me jojo
I'm going to kill myself now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbjMlt2kOcM

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's happened? - by StorAxis - 09-08-201310:28 PM,
RE: What's happened? - by StorAxis - 09-08-201311:19 PM,
RE: What's happened? - by jojo54991035 - 09-09-201301:36 AM,
RE: What's happened? - by BinoAl - 09-09-201302:02 AM,
RE: What's happened? - by jojo54991035 - 09-09-201302:18 AM,
RE: What's happened? - by BinoAl - 09-09-201302:23 AM,
RE: What's happened? - by jojo54991035 - 09-09-201302:33 AM,
RE: What's happened? - by BinoAl - 09-09-201302:36 AM,
RE: What's happened? - by Jawa - 09-09-201302:46 AM,
RE: What's happened? - by jojo54991035 - 09-09-201303:06 AM,
RE: What's happened? - by Jawa - 09-09-201303:18 AM
RE: What's happened? - by jojo54991035 - 09-09-201303:26 AM,
RE: What's happened? - by green_ed - 09-09-201305:08 AM,
RE: What's happened? - by DarkRyu - 09-11-201307:40 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)