Geekboy for Constructor
Post: #1
Hi, Henry sent me, so let's do this thing.

[b]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/b]
Long enough.

[b]How much time do you give to Minecraft?[/b]
Long enough.

[b]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/b]
90%. In both Minecraft and Terraria, I get yelled at by teammates for not doing anything like spelunking, excavating, or fighting bad guys - and then they stop for a few seconds and then tell me what a great job I've done with the house/the garden/whatever.

I'm no good with redstone and I just went from 1.5.2. to 1.6.2 very recently, but I'm willing to learn new things and so as long as I have a full list of chunks in front of me as well as what they do. I've had former experience with sprites so I know how pixels correlate to 2D building, and I can also translate it to symmetrical 3D building.

[b]This application requires at least two examples of your work.[/b]
- This Pyramid
- This Gingerbread House
- This Sky Temple
- This Ferris Wheel + DS' own /warp mind_trip (the roller coaster is not mine)

[b]Do you like penguins?[/b]
[Image: ]
:-)

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Geekboy for Constructor - by Geekboy - 09-08-201307:59 AM
RE: Geekboy for Constructor - by green_ed - 09-08-201308:31 AM,
RE: Geekboy for Constructor - by StorAxis - 09-08-201308:41 AM,
RE: Geekboy for Constructor - by BinoAl - 09-08-201311:02 AM,
RE: Geekboy for Constructor - by StorAxis - 09-08-201311:18 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)