#Moderator: MasterDeathCon
Post: #9
I may be thinking of someone else, but I'm fairly sure that MasterDeathCon has been here for quite some time... a year at least? I remember having a nice conversation with him a before my 6-month partying time... it might be someone else, of course.


[/quote]

Well I have had DS in my server list since March 28th, 2012 to be exact. I played a lot on the server for like 4 months. After that I would like come on the server like a hour a week and just look around. I wasn't until recently, like August 3rd, that I wanted to start working on my creative world I had there since I first got their. So I'm sorry to say I probably wasn't the guy you had that conversation with but I have known about DS for a long time.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-05-201309:40 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by jojo54991035 - 09-05-201309:54 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-05-201310:18 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Jawa - 09-05-201310:28 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Saintethan - 09-05-201312:24 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-06-201312:07 AM
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by BinoAl - 09-05-201311:10 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Nindroid - 09-05-201301:00 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by StorAxis - 09-05-201303:52 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Saintethan - 09-06-201302:01 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-06-201307:39 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by StorAxis - 09-14-201307:37 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)