#Moderator: MasterDeathCon
Post: #8
We have like 5 active Mods I think..
I have been impressed with you thus far, you seem like a kind, intelligent caring guy.
So it's a yes from me, I don't know why folks are saying "It's too soon".

[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-05-201309:40 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by jojo54991035 - 09-05-201309:54 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-05-201310:18 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Jawa - 09-05-201310:28 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Saintethan - 09-05-201312:24 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-06-201312:07 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by BinoAl - 09-05-201311:10 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Nindroid - 09-05-201301:00 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by StorAxis - 09-05-201303:52 PM
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Saintethan - 09-06-201302:01 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-06-201307:39 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by StorAxis - 09-14-201307:37 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)