#Moderator: MasterDeathCon
Post: #4
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look. You're really mature, and I believe you have the ability.
It's just a little too soon.
I'm not saying a yes or no, I'd like this app to have a week for people to share their opinions.

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-05-201309:40 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by jojo54991035 - 09-05-201309:54 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-05-201310:18 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Jawa - 09-05-201310:28 AM
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Saintethan - 09-05-201312:24 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-06-201312:07 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by BinoAl - 09-05-201311:10 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Nindroid - 09-05-201301:00 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by StorAxis - 09-05-201303:52 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Saintethan - 09-06-201302:01 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-06-201307:39 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by StorAxis - 09-14-201307:37 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)