Post: #3
09-05-201310:18 AM
That was my main concern when considering applying. But I thought to myself just go for it. The worst that could happen is that I die, and what are the odds of me dying for applying xP
[Image: ]
|
#Moderator: MasterDeathCon
|
|
Post: #3
09-05-201310:18 AM
That was my main concern when considering applying. But I thought to myself just go for it. The worst that could happen is that I die, and what are the odds of me dying for applying xP [Image: ] |
| Messages In This Thread |
|
#Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-05-201309:40 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by jojo54991035 - 09-05-201309:54 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-05-201310:18 AM
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Jawa - 09-05-201310:28 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Saintethan - 09-05-201312:24 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-06-201312:07 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by BinoAl - 09-05-201311:10 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Nindroid - 09-05-201301:00 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by StorAxis - 09-05-201303:52 PM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by Saintethan - 09-06-201302:01 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by MasterDC - 09-06-201307:39 AM,
RE: #Moderator: MasterDeathCon - by StorAxis - 09-14-201307:37 AM,
|