#mayor Bluevertro
Post: #1
Hello everyone, i know its a little soon to make a rank app after just coming back to the server but i want to see my town grow into something wonderful so here is my app:

I have all of the requirements.


What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?

I think it takes good reasoning and to have the people in your town liking you to be a good mayor.

Will you ever think of abandoning your town?

No I will never think of abandoning my town, even if everyone leaves.

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?

Yes I have to patience to deal with citizens

Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes I know how to spend/save money properly, too bad I can't sell as many different items otherwise I would have more money :3

And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?

Yes I will treat them with respect, They are my equals and I will treat them as so.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#mayor Bluevertro - by Bluevertro - 08-31-201312:04 PM
RE: #mayor Bluevertro - by jojo54991035 - 08-31-201301:10 PM,
RE: #mayor Bluevertro - by Jawa - 08-31-201301:39 PM,
RE: #mayor Bluevertro - by StorAxis - 08-31-201301:43 PM,
RE: #mayor Bluevertro - by Hadongee - 08-31-201302:03 PM,
RE: #mayor Bluevertro - by Bluevertro - 08-31-201303:05 PM,
RE: #mayor Bluevertro - by Saintethan - 09-01-201301:57 AM,
RE: #mayor Bluevertro - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-01-201311:03 AM,
RE: #mayor Bluevertro - by Jawa - 09-01-201305:03 PM,
RE: #mayor Bluevertro - by StorAxis - 09-01-201307:14 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)