Post: #1
08-30-201308:50 PM
Figured I may as well make one of these, because why the heck not.
Hola, I'm Henry. I'm 16 years old, and currently live in Australia. I really enjoy skating, and do it a fair bit!
I've been playing on the Darkspin Minecraft server for about 1 year now. This server was recommended to me by ren_wolf and clarkee98. When I first started playing, I started a town with a handful of others (Jojo, Seanslinger, Coreyslinger).
This town was never all that successful, but it was a good experience anyways, and I got to know some new people.
Since then, boy, I've come one hell of a long way. I applied for Moderator a while back, and then Viper gave me Artisan a month or two after.
Then the shitstorm happened.
Initially I decided to side with Viper during the shitstorm, but things got out of hand, So I decided it was best if I stay neutral.
And then a whole lot else happened.. And I decided that I knew I'd be much happier over this side, with you lot.
So I offered my help to Darkspin and BinoAl, saying I'd do whatever it takes to help get the MC server running again.
So that gets me to where I am today, helping Darkspin run the Minecraft server, Fixing things that break, updating things, trying to make your experience better, because that's all I want, for everyone to be happy, and for everyone to have an enjoyable experience on the Minecraft server.
And my god.. I am happy. I've made so many friends, I've given people ranks, I've changed things, and I am enjoying this all so much. You're all a fantastic bunch, and I can see a bright future ahead for the lot of you.
I am very thankful, With this position comes great responsibility, and you've all been very helpful and welcoming, I couldn't ask for anything else. I ruv you guize. You are all the reason I do this.
Stay golden.
[color=#696969][size=x-small][i]I tried to keep this short, I promise.[/i][/size][/color]
Hola, I'm Henry. I'm 16 years old, and currently live in Australia. I really enjoy skating, and do it a fair bit!
I've been playing on the Darkspin Minecraft server for about 1 year now. This server was recommended to me by ren_wolf and clarkee98. When I first started playing, I started a town with a handful of others (Jojo, Seanslinger, Coreyslinger).
This town was never all that successful, but it was a good experience anyways, and I got to know some new people.
Since then, boy, I've come one hell of a long way. I applied for Moderator a while back, and then Viper gave me Artisan a month or two after.
Then the shitstorm happened.
Initially I decided to side with Viper during the shitstorm, but things got out of hand, So I decided it was best if I stay neutral.
And then a whole lot else happened.. And I decided that I knew I'd be much happier over this side, with you lot.
So I offered my help to Darkspin and BinoAl, saying I'd do whatever it takes to help get the MC server running again.
So that gets me to where I am today, helping Darkspin run the Minecraft server, Fixing things that break, updating things, trying to make your experience better, because that's all I want, for everyone to be happy, and for everyone to have an enjoyable experience on the Minecraft server.
And my god.. I am happy. I've made so many friends, I've given people ranks, I've changed things, and I am enjoying this all so much. You're all a fantastic bunch, and I can see a bright future ahead for the lot of you.
I am very thankful, With this position comes great responsibility, and you've all been very helpful and welcoming, I couldn't ask for anything else. I ruv you guize. You are all the reason I do this.
Stay golden.
[color=#696969][size=x-small][i]I tried to keep this short, I promise.[/i][/size][/color]
[Image: ]
