Post: #3
08-30-201303:26 AM
I don't know coordinates offhand, but I remember:
/warp Mountains (Mirror's Edge, Faceupshut) Pretty open town, cheap to build in, with most roads made of cobble
/warp Cactusville (Isn't regioned) Completely open, still moderated, but unregioned, and doesn't *officially* have a mayor. Plenty of open food supplies, meant as a starting zone
/warp Nimbus (My little cloud town, regioned) Cloudy aesthetic, has a community chestshop area and a fireworks store. Admission is pretty open, and I'm only going to charge for plots if we get built up a bit further
/warp Brightwood (Pwnzr) Relatively new town. Plots cost money, but they are rather cheap. Also has individual plot regions
/warp TreetopFlats (Jojo) One of the older towns, with a wood/jungle aesthetic. Built in the air, so no dealing with crappy terrain
/warp Mountains (Mirror's Edge, Faceupshut) Pretty open town, cheap to build in, with most roads made of cobble
/warp Cactusville (Isn't regioned) Completely open, still moderated, but unregioned, and doesn't *officially* have a mayor. Plenty of open food supplies, meant as a starting zone
/warp Nimbus (My little cloud town, regioned) Cloudy aesthetic, has a community chestshop area and a fireworks store. Admission is pretty open, and I'm only going to charge for plots if we get built up a bit further
/warp Brightwood (Pwnzr) Relatively new town. Plots cost money, but they are rather cheap. Also has individual plot regions
/warp TreetopFlats (Jojo) One of the older towns, with a wood/jungle aesthetic. Built in the air, so no dealing with crappy terrain
[Image: ]
