Should jo182000 be a Moderator?
Yes he should
0%
0
No he shouldn't
100.00%
2
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

#Moderator: jo182000
Post: #8
Ok, I'm glad you feel that. We don't. And it's our opinion that matters, not yours. You can improve, by first off not harassing jawa, and second, you can try to put effort into your app. That shows maturity. Not just writing
You easily could have taken 10 minutes, and made an app that actually LOOKS well written and well formatted. That's why I said no, and that's how I feel you are immature.
[/quote]

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201304:27 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by BinoAl - 08-22-201306:25 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jojo54991035 - 08-22-201306:55 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by StorAxis - 08-22-201307:14 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201307:52 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by Jawa - 08-22-201308:43 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201308:57 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jojo54991035 - 08-22-201311:46 AM
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201301:33 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)