Should jo182000 be a Moderator?
Yes he should
0%
0
No he shouldn't
100.00%
2
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

#Moderator: jo182000
Post: #4
Agreed with Jojo Here. I haven't seen much maturity at all, and this app is poorly written. I don't think I want you having this position right now.

[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201304:27 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by BinoAl - 08-22-201306:25 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jojo54991035 - 08-22-201306:55 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by StorAxis - 08-22-201307:14 AM
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201307:52 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by Jawa - 08-22-201308:43 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201308:57 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jojo54991035 - 08-22-201311:46 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201301:33 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)