Should jo182000 be a Moderator?
Yes he should
0%
0
No he shouldn't
100.00%
2
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

#Moderator: jo182000
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?

Because darkspin lost a lot of staff and I would like to help out.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?

Leadership, The ability to stand up in situations and experience.

Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?

Just past that.

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.

I have been on the server for a while and it is my favorite server now. I own my own server and know a lot about plugins, commands etc.

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?

I go camping every so often but other than that I am on every day.

To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.

You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.

Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.

I promise to never break these rules.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201304:27 AM
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by BinoAl - 08-22-201306:25 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jojo54991035 - 08-22-201306:55 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by StorAxis - 08-22-201307:14 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201307:52 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by Jawa - 08-22-201308:43 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201308:57 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jojo54991035 - 08-22-201311:46 AM,
RE: #Moderator: jo182000 - by jo182000 - 08-22-201301:33 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)