Jawa #Moderator2013
Post: #2
It's a yes from me.
You've been helpful so far, and have assisted me in making new buildings, and giving me ideas.

I have high expectations from staff on this server, I want them to be mature, and to have good judgment in 'situations', but I also want to be able to have a laugh with them every now and then.

I also think you are deserving of this rank, because of your long history with this server, and I understand that you've been mod before.

tl;dr [size=large][color=#32CD32][b][font=Arial]Yes[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jawa #Moderator2013 - by Jawa - 08-14-201308:29 PM,
RE: Jawa #Moderator2013 - by StorAxis - 08-14-201308:37 PM
RE: Jawa #Moderator2013 - by jojo54991035 - 08-15-201302:00 AM,
RE: Jawa #Moderator2013 - by Jawa - 08-15-201302:01 AM,
RE: Jawa #Moderator2013 - by Nindroid - 08-15-201302:55 AM,
RE: Jawa #Moderator2013 - by WizardWolke - 08-15-201306:57 AM,
RE: Jawa #Moderator2013 - by StorAxis - 08-15-201308:27 AM,
RE: Jawa #Moderator2013 - by Jawa - 08-16-201303:20 PM,
RE: Jawa #Moderator2013 - by jojo54991035 - 08-16-201303:23 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)