Jawa for builder
Post: #7
Jawa has always been a good builder. I say good to go. But we kinda already voted him in.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jawa for builder - by Jawa - 08-12-201306:28 AM,
RE: Jawa for builder - by BinoAl - 08-12-201306:29 AM,
RE: Jawa for builder - by darkspin - 08-12-201306:42 AM,
RE: Jawa for builder - by StorAxis - 08-12-201307:31 AM,
RE: Jawa for builder - by jojo54991035 - 08-13-201309:02 AM,
RE: Jawa for builder - by StorAxis - 08-13-201304:19 PM,
RE: Jawa for builder - by Eleves_202 - 08-13-201310:55 PM
RE: Jawa for builder - by jojo54991035 - 08-14-201302:37 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)