Post: #1
08-12-201306:28 AM
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have no clue. Used to play MC classis 4 free when I was 10
How much time do you give to Minecraft?
Almost as much as the amount of MLP lovers out there
How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
The point of minecraft is to build, so i'd say 2/3 the time
This application requires at least two examples of your work.
http://imgur.com/BUw7Riu,LyPNuHv,TKNQhmw,XZv8ApP,uewrCVY,OWvSCbo#0
http://imgur.com/exjRFQH,twcekLD,c20Kt81
Do you like penguins?
Pablo the penguin at the LA Zoo is my favorite
I have no clue. Used to play MC classis 4 free when I was 10
How much time do you give to Minecraft?
Almost as much as the amount of MLP lovers out there
How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
The point of minecraft is to build, so i'd say 2/3 the time
This application requires at least two examples of your work.
http://imgur.com/BUw7Riu,LyPNuHv,TKNQhmw,XZv8ApP,uewrCVY,OWvSCbo#0
http://imgur.com/exjRFQH,twcekLD,c20Kt81
Do you like penguins?
Pablo the penguin at the LA Zoo is my favorite
[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
