Post: #7
05-28-201211:00 PM
Yeah, I do agree with you on that one, SNW... About not being able to fly, but instead being able to use /tp and /tphere.
Although, about the "mayor and up" bit... I suppose it is reasonable, but getting mayor isn't really a matter of trust; it's a matter of skill. The ability to spawn water blocks, control weather, and spawn a few mobs here and there shouldn't be given because of mere skill in building and managing towns. However, I do agree with you up to that point.
But nevertheless, thank you for the feedback, SNW. Any at all can help make this a reality.
...
PS: I hope you get yer mayor rank back, my friend. (o3o)
Although, about the "mayor and up" bit... I suppose it is reasonable, but getting mayor isn't really a matter of trust; it's a matter of skill. The ability to spawn water blocks, control weather, and spawn a few mobs here and there shouldn't be given because of mere skill in building and managing towns. However, I do agree with you up to that point.
But nevertheless, thank you for the feedback, SNW. Any at all can help make this a reality.
...
PS: I hope you get yer mayor rank back, my friend. (o3o)
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
