GH0ST Rank
Post: #6

I agree with you Merchant rank is a little low, because I do believe you should be a trusted person and be known with the community. I say that the idea of the, "Ghost Rank," be not able to fly, I say rather be able to teleport to people of choosing and to teleport people of choosing, that would make up for the flying.
Also I suggest when voting to keep the voting limited to Skype...... so that this way the voting will be unknown by lower ranks. I like the idea, but I agree with Miistic on the idea of the rank being hidden (Adds more entertainment to the people.) I am saying yes to the idea, but to a quite HIGH trust standard to receive and maybe a Mayor or Higher, I believe that the person should know the difficulty of at least having to build a entire town with hands...... to help give the Mayors some more positive support on the vote. I say yes as long as the idea is hidden from the world.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 05-28-201209:04 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by schapmond - 05-28-201205:58 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by mikey288 - 05-28-201206:01 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Miistic - 05-28-201207:06 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 05-28-201210:25 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by SNWLeader - 05-28-201210:47 PM
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 05-28-201211:00 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 05-29-201208:59 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by ibanezboy - 05-30-201207:57 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 06-01-201202:29 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by ren_creepergirl - 05-30-201208:50 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by mikey288 - 05-31-201203:13 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Jawa - 05-31-201208:56 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Miistic - 05-31-201207:20 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Alecglas - 06-01-201202:59 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 06-01-201203:06 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-01-201203:04 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 06-01-201203:39 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Alecglas - 06-01-201203:06 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Miistic - 06-01-201204:31 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 06-01-201210:39 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by VlperX - 06-03-201202:28 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 06-03-201203:09 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-06-201205:09 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by ibanezboy - 06-07-201201:32 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)