#Moderator sirawsomeness22
Post: #1
I want to be a Moderator on Darkspin because I think it would be fun and whenever I see something that is broken In the Minecraft server I do my best to fix it.

I think that a good Moderstor should be respectful to all of the people on that server and also try to moderate all of the problems.

I have only played about 77 hours but I just couldn't wait the extra 3 hours.

I like the server and I am very nice o everybody on the server and most of the Denizens on the Minecraft server would say that is true. Also whenever somebody asks for help I offer to help them, that is just the way I am, and it probably won't change.

I currently only play on the Minecraft server and that's pretty much all there is.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator sirawsomeness22 - by sirawsomeness22 - 08-10-201302:30 AM
RE: #Moderator sirawsomeness22 - by BinoAl - 08-10-201303:43 AM,
RE: #Moderator sirawsomeness22 - by StorAxis - 08-10-201308:29 AM,
RE: #Moderator sirawsomeness22 - by Nindroid - 08-10-201311:49 AM,
RE: #Moderator sirawsomeness22 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 08-24-201310:53 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)