Master for Mason
Post: #5
I happen to like this. Plus, a redstone engineer would useful to have around.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Master for Mason - by MasterDC - 08-08-201308:15 AM,
RE: Master for Mason - by jojo54991035 - 08-08-201308:16 AM,
RE: Master for Mason - by BinoAl - 08-08-201310:59 AM,
RE: Master for Mason - by StorAxis - 08-08-201303:59 PM,
RE: Master for Mason - by Eleves_202 - 08-09-201306:30 AM
RE: Master for Mason - by BinoAl - 08-09-201306:55 AM,
RE: Master for Mason - by MasterDC - 08-09-201311:40 AM,
RE: Master for Mason - by Nindroid - 08-09-201312:40 PM,
RE: Master for Mason - by darkspin - 08-11-201309:15 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)