Jojo for mod!
Post: #1
Now, before I begin, I was extremely inactive. Now that the server NEEDS staff, I feel that it is a good time to apply.

[color=#FF0000]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/color]
I would like to become Mod for a number of reasons. First, the server needs staff, and I think I would be a good person to fill the spot. Since Viper left, I have become more and more active, thankfully.

[color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color]
I think a good Mod must have multiple things running for them. First, they need to be thoughtful and considerate to everyone, even complete morons. Second, they need to be mature, or at least mature ENOUGH not to fight everyone. Lastly, I feel moderators need to be able to take instructions, and not sway from those.

[color=#FF0000]Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?[/color]
Over 1100.

[color=#FF0000]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/color]
My gameplay has recently been FTB, but I've taken a liking to Vanilla once again. This server... it was the first Minecraft server I ever played on, and I have 1100 hours. I think that says enough. I actually hosted a minecraft server for about 2 or 3 weeks, so I understand how to moderate things, and how to use most of the plugins on this server.

[color=#FF0000]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?[/color]
I used to be inactive, hence why I was demoted. But now, the server needs staff, and I will help with it's situation, and do whatever I can to fix it.

To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

[color=#FF0000]To use your abilities only for Moderation and never for irresponsible personal reasons.[/color]
Yes. I am not irresponsible with powers. (Unless I can be :3).

[color=#FF0000]That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, your Moderator rank will be revoked.[/color]
Yup, that sounds fair to me. I wouldn't want to be gone for a year, and still be respected as a Mod.

[color=#FF0000]To NEVER, despite how much YOU trust them, give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. And to keep your login secure from any relatives or friends who could exploit it. Failing to uphold this, you are literally appointing a Moderator whom NONE OF US KNOW and bypassing the entire application process. This is highly unacceptable.[/color]
Yes, yes, and yes.

[color=#FF0000]Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in either a probation or demotion, dependent on the situation.[/color]
That sounds good to me :D.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jojo for mod! - by jojo54991035 - 08-06-201305:32 AM
RE: Jojo for mod! - by Eleves_202 - 08-06-201305:40 AM,
RE: Jojo for mod! - by jojo54991035 - 08-06-201305:44 AM,
RE: Jojo for mod! - by BinoAl - 08-06-201305:57 AM,
RE: Jojo for mod! - by jojo54991035 - 08-06-201307:39 AM,
RE: Jojo for mod! - by mrsosick - 08-06-201307:43 AM,
RE: Jojo for mod! - by jojo54991035 - 08-17-201304:34 AM,
RE: Jojo for mod! - by StorAxis - 08-17-201307:20 AM,
RE: Jojo for mod! - by Saintethan - 08-17-201311:18 PM,
RE: Jojo for mod! - by jojo54991035 - 08-17-201311:45 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)