Powerful Artifacts!
Post: #3
I have found Hades' Luck, a bone with Looting 3, and Artemis' Precision, a Power 5 Bow.

5 left!

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Powerful Artifacts! - by BinoAl - 08-05-201303:51 PM,
RE: Powerful Artifacts! - by BinoAl - 08-05-201305:58 PM,
RE: Powerful Artifacts! - by Eleves_202 - 08-05-201310:27 PM
RE: Powerful Artifacts! - by jojo54991035 - 08-06-201304:37 AM,
RE: Powerful Artifacts! - by jojo54991035 - 08-06-201308:30 AM,
RE: Powerful Artifacts! - by BinoAl - 08-06-201310:58 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)