Who wants to step up?
Post: #26
I will step up, but all I can build is pixel art. Maybe some games, but otherwise I can not make beautiful things.

I can however plan certain areas for use, design buildings, and hunt for and manage a few plugins. Any help I can give, I most certainly will. [hr]
As of yet I have no perms, so I would need something to help out.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Who wants to step up? - by darkspin - 07-27-201304:14 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by WizardWolke - 07-27-201304:39 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 07-27-201305:45 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Nindroid - 07-27-201306:21 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by mrminority - 07-27-201306:55 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by jojo54991035 - 07-27-201304:35 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 07-27-201311:21 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by RaperisPacist - 07-28-201308:34 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by VlperX - 07-30-201304:07 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Meatboy5 - 07-31-201307:37 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-30-201306:06 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 07-31-201303:23 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by DarkRyu - 07-31-201302:53 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 08-02-201304:32 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by TheComposer - 08-02-201310:34 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 08-02-201311:11 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by TheComposer - 08-02-201311:23 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 08-02-201311:54 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by BinoAl - 07-31-201303:04 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by DarkRyu - 08-02-201305:36 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by RaperisPacist - 08-02-201304:02 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by jojo54991035 - 08-03-201311:17 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 08-05-201304:37 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by DarkRyu - 08-05-201309:17 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by RaperisPacist - 08-05-201306:25 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Eleves_202 - 08-05-201309:24 PM
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Jawa - 08-14-201304:34 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Saintethan - 08-16-201312:37 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by jojo54991035 - 08-16-201302:30 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Saintethan - 08-16-201304:10 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)