New world -- darkspin
Post: #3
Damnit, I really wish my computer could handle MC. Every time I join, I end up walking at the speed of snail and taking 15 seconds to turn in either direction; even with FoV turned all the way down D: And what's the point if I can't see me sum beautiful shit? D:<

Argh!

So this is why I can't go on MC. I have a cracked version and everything.. but.. yeah.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
New world -- darkspin - by darkspin - 08-04-201308:08 AM,
RE: New world -- darkspin - by BinoAl - 08-04-201308:41 AM,
RE: New world -- darkspin - by DarkRyu - 08-05-201304:40 AM
RE: New world -- darkspin - by AngelZ - 08-05-201304:41 AM,
RE: New world -- darkspin - by DarkRyu - 08-05-201305:03 AM,
RE: New world -- darkspin - by BinoAl - 08-05-201311:50 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)