Response to Ryu
Post: #17
Thanks, Henry. I do think about how Viper felt. That's why I was trying to help. I had no way of knowing he'd unleash the shitstorm that he did. I knew he was upset, furious even, but.. I blame myself. I asked some of my friends what I should have done and they all said "Ban Viper" and I didn't and just made a fool of myself. Of course people are going to choose someone they know over someone who comes out of nowhere to say they're wrong. Goddamnit. You think I didn't know I was fighting an uphill battle? I knew what I was getting into. That's why I'm not as upset as everyone thinks I am or ought to be. That and I'm really bad at being serious.

But really, Henry, thanks.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Response to Ryu - by VlperX - 08-03-201312:10 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201301:27 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by VlperX - 08-03-201302:07 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by OMGBACONROFL - 08-03-201302:14 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201303:07 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by Lunaru Faein - 08-03-201303:24 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:04 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:16 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201304:21 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:23 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:23 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201304:28 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:30 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201304:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:43 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201304:50 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201305:31 PM
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201306:10 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201306:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201308:32 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-04-201303:21 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)