Response to Ryu
Post: #15
Lol, sorry Henry. I'm not trying to gain anything but understanding. Just some people wouldn't listen to my side of the story and insisted that I was an interloper when they clearly weren't filled in.

I was in the very middle of this since the beginning. It's [b]been[/b] a shitstorm. I watched it go down from it's formation. DS and I tried to contain it but it broke out and then everyone started crying foul for us trying to keep it localized. They said it was suppression and an abuse of power but really, all we were trying to do was keep it between Viper, DS, and I, since that's what this whole thing really was about.

No, I know respect is earned and I won't earn that with the minecraft community and that was never my goal. Each human being is entitled to just a little bit of dignity though. I held my tongue and stayed my arm for as long as I could. I'm still not mad, just upset that it came this far. I was REALLY hoping we could have avoided all this and people could have just.. fuckin.. got along = _=

Hate me if you like. I'm just doing my job. I'll pay for it later, if I'm wrong.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Response to Ryu - by VlperX - 08-03-201312:10 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201301:27 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by VlperX - 08-03-201302:07 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by OMGBACONROFL - 08-03-201302:14 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201303:07 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by Lunaru Faein - 08-03-201303:24 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:04 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:16 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201304:21 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:23 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:23 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201304:28 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:30 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201304:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:43 PM
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201304:50 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201305:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201306:10 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201306:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201308:32 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-04-201303:21 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)