GH0ST Rank
Post: #1
After all the roleplays we've done lately (just ask Minority/Mikey) with people becoming the GH0ST's host (specifically, me and Schamond), and him choosing heroes/champions, this rank would really be fitting.
The GH0ST rank is a rank voted upon by staff members, which gives its bearer the ability to spawn GH0ST-related items, such as: signs, water blocks, lapis lazuli blocks, and, of course, splash potions.
And, as comes with the job, it would give the abilty to /vanish, as well as use / god. Also, I am not sure how easy this would be, but the ability to type in a command such as, say, /ghost and it would change yer name to GH0ST? That would be useful.
As an added note: The ability to create lightning, and change time of day would help.
The GH0ST rank would be just as hard to get as Mason rank is— in fact, it would be wise if only other GH0STs (and Viper...) could bestow the rank. However, at least 3 moderators+ must agree that the player deserves the rank, and even than, the player must be at least a merchant.
Also, GH0STs are not allowed to discuss how they got their status. I suppose it could be a side rank, like how Jakpet is both moderator and mayor. I suppose GH0STs should be given the ability to fly, but I'm not sure how to do this without giving them Bacon's hacked client or creative mode, which are both a bit too overpowered for this rank.
Seeing as I've roleplayed GH0ST during the first roleplay, and was his host during the second roleplay, I suppose I should get this rank first, if you guys agree with it. I mean, I'm already mod, so I'm pretty trusted already. Just sayin'.
Anyway, take care, comb yer hair! See ya when I see ya! PEACE!

...

Now I suppose a HER0BRINE rank is in order, for His hosts?

Also, riddle me this: If swimming is so good for yer figure, than how do you explain whales?


“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 05-28-201209:04 AM
RE: GH0ST Rank - by schapmond - 05-28-201205:58 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by mikey288 - 05-28-201206:01 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Miistic - 05-28-201207:06 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 05-28-201210:25 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by SNWLeader - 05-28-201210:47 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 05-28-201211:00 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 05-29-201208:59 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by ibanezboy - 05-30-201207:57 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 06-01-201202:29 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by ren_creepergirl - 05-30-201208:50 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by mikey288 - 05-31-201203:13 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Jawa - 05-31-201208:56 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Miistic - 05-31-201207:20 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Alecglas - 06-01-201202:59 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 06-01-201203:06 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-01-201203:04 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 06-01-201203:39 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Alecglas - 06-01-201203:06 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Miistic - 06-01-201204:31 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 06-01-201210:39 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by VlperX - 06-03-201202:28 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by Saintethan - 06-03-201203:09 AM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-06-201205:09 PM,
RE: GH0ST Rank - by ibanezboy - 06-07-201201:32 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)