Post: #10
08-03-201304:23 PM
Last and definitely least, Viper.
Yes, I consider you a snake in the grass, at long last, you live up to your name. Our talks end here.
"Paper and I kind of agree on many things but I got sick of our petty arguments so I ceased all communication with him. Now, I think he may still have a chance in my books.."
This little fragment is exactly who you are. I'm glad you came out to show your true colors, one last time.
Everything that you don't like is petty. Everything. Anything that you deem unworthy is useless and not worth your time. You're an abusive step-father waiting to happen. You're constantly judging those around you deeming them fit in your own perspective. "Am I good enough daddy?"
You make me sick. Get out.
Yes, I consider you a snake in the grass, at long last, you live up to your name. Our talks end here.
"Paper and I kind of agree on many things but I got sick of our petty arguments so I ceased all communication with him. Now, I think he may still have a chance in my books.."
This little fragment is exactly who you are. I'm glad you came out to show your true colors, one last time.
Everything that you don't like is petty. Everything. Anything that you deem unworthy is useless and not worth your time. You're an abusive step-father waiting to happen. You're constantly judging those around you deeming them fit in your own perspective. "Am I good enough daddy?"
You make me sick. Get out.
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
