Response to Ryu
Post: #8
I lied! I'm calling on Bacon next. U mad? Oh, I hope so. You're just gonna have to wait your turn, Viper ol' pal! You're up soon enough.

"You make it seem like ssh access was an unimportant and tiny piece of his administration abilities.
It was the ONLY THING that separated him from other admins."

Forgive my ignorance (that's a pun towards Viper. He knows what I'm on about ;D) but you've got me there. I really don't have much to do with MC and so I really am an outsider to your horribly primitive ways. (that's a joke) I heard it was a portion from darkspin himself, so I only repeated what I heard. ssh backend access. Hm.. makes me wonder.. if this is the only thing that separates him from the other admin and he was so very upset about losing it.. what could that mean he truly thinks about the rest of you?! Could it be that he REALLY DOES think that you're all USELESS!? I should certainly hope not! You are, after all, the community and without you, he'd be a king of a sandbox all by his lonesome. You do realize that, right? You do know that this gives you just as much power as him, right? K. Just checkin.

While I do understand (on a more serious note) the seriousness of said situation, I still cannot understand the reaction that Viper displayed. As professional as so many of you claim to be, his actions were most definitely unprofessional and unbecoming of any leader and/or role model of any sort and he exhibited the respect of an entitled bigot and the restraint of an angry goldfish. How he flailed. But alas, that goldfish evolved with your rare candies (your validation and support) and now that angry magikarp has gone and become a ferocious Gyarados. Too bad he only knows Bite and Splash still.. I think he forgot his weakness to electricity too, because I am full of energy and ready for another post!

Ah, before I go and do that, I think I'll make one more statement. In the chat that I posted earlier between Viper and I, I told Viper "No" to opening the thread that I made back up per his request. He then threw a tantrum and suffered a horrible aneurysm (he felt compelled to block me, even though I was doing my best to help keep him calm and be the mediator between DS and him).

And let me ask one more question. How often does Viper quit when he doesn't get his way? Just asking because I've never flipped shit for DS trolling me or anything of the like; let alone stage a full-scale war/revolt.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Response to Ryu - by VlperX - 08-03-201312:10 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201301:27 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by VlperX - 08-03-201302:07 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by OMGBACONROFL - 08-03-201302:14 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201303:07 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by Lunaru Faein - 08-03-201303:24 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:04 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:16 PM
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201304:21 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:23 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:23 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201304:28 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:30 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201304:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:43 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201304:50 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201305:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201306:10 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201306:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201308:32 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-04-201303:21 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)