Response to Ryu
Post: #7
Blackmajor, I think you've got a lot more sense than most everyone else here. I'll talk with you first since you're not a dick. For the most part. (that's a joke since now one knows me either and has assumed since I came here a long time ago, that I am mr srs face)

Blackmajor, it means one thing to me and one thing only: The friend of my enemy is my friend. Mutual hate brings friendship in otherwise impossible places. You're surprised by this?

Also, I'm not surprised everyone hates me for the fact that I'm an outsider. I have said it before and I'll say it again, I don't care. Let them hate me to their little hearts content. It does nothing but make this situation worse because, you know why? I've been the one trying to fix this. Something that I started. Yes. I know that I helped start this but other people don't, for some reason. Oh, that's right. They don't even read what I type, half the time! But hey, that's their business. Can't blame them. I talk a lot. Just like paper. Actually, paper is way worse and has a mouth full of cotton. HEH. Snake pun innuendo. That's a new one.

Whoever got their post deleted, sorry, it wasn't valid, so I deleted it. Problem? Oh man, I'm such a jerk. Better -rep me. That'll solve world hunger and put kony in prison, I hear ;D

That major misconception (another pun, my god, I'm on a roll tonight but this must look bad if you still think I'm mr srs face) is that you think I delete everything I don't agree with. Not true! I deleted some of the stuff, sure, but mostly the things that I felt contributed to the problem. No, they didn't speak any truth and were mere baseless low-blows. Under who's jurisdiction, you ask? Mine. No one ever questions Viper, right? Well, deal with it, I suppose.

I'll post a response to Viper in my next post. (If ryu doesn't deleted it XD hue)

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Response to Ryu - by VlperX - 08-03-201312:10 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201301:27 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by VlperX - 08-03-201302:07 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by OMGBACONROFL - 08-03-201302:14 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201303:07 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by Lunaru Faein - 08-03-201303:24 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:04 PM
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:16 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201304:21 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:23 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:23 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201304:28 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:30 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201304:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201304:43 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201304:50 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201305:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by StorAxis - 08-03-201306:10 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-03-201306:31 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by BlackMajor - 08-03-201308:32 PM,
RE: Response to Ryu - by DarkRyu - 08-04-201303:21 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)