Post: #11
03-15-201210:21 PM
Here's a good plugin
Found that somehow while looking for an announcement plugin.
I'm looking for a plugin which is VERY user friendly... I want to simply write a string in a config and beneath that string, be able to set it's interval for posting in the chat box.
I want there to be no limit to the announcements I can make and each string has it's own colour coding and font setting.
Any ideas?
Found that somehow while looking for an announcement plugin.
I'm looking for a plugin which is VERY user friendly... I want to simply write a string in a config and beneath that string, be able to set it's interval for posting in the chat box.
I want there to be no limit to the announcements I can make and each string has it's own colour coding and font setting.
Any ideas?
