Post: #1
08-03-201312:10 PM
I promised Chris and our community that this would be the last thing I had to say, publicly, about this whole situation.
This is a reply to DarkRyu's excessive shouts of recent.
I do understand and I know it wasn't likely to be permanent. My full response was because I was pissed at Ben stripping my access YET AGAIN for no reason and without discussing any of it with me first. I am still yet to hear a suitable reason for why he did it this time, hell even the last time. If he's going to do that to me while I'm pouring hours of my time into maintaining his server, he can fuck off or I will. It really is as simple as that.
I never once admitted, even remotely, that it was 'just a portion'. And I really don't know where you keep getting that idea from. It seems Ben told you once and that makes it said and done because he's the high authority and you're his child. It is so far beyond the truth and you won't even step back and attempt to glance at the perspective. Nothing I say seems to really process with you and you make up shit a long the way to fill in the gaps. No one chose to hate you simply because they don't know you. In fact, it was your words about the matter, and especially your deleting rampage. I legitimately attempted to have a real thread where we could all discuss the situation, but you deleted it. Real mature.
--> [size=x-small]consider deleting this paragraph, sure... what ever.[/size]
Only you are suffering, Ryu. Ben is happy to see everyone go, knowing his server was responsible for a profound community. And those leaving, have a place to go, where the servers some of them help fund, are actually being looked after.
<-- [size=x-small]consider deleting this paragraph, sure... what ever.[/size]
You're right. Wars are usually caused by insane people.
No doubt my words here offend you.. just grow a pair, decide how you're going to deal with it and do it without complaining about being offended. And then I'm happy to continue communicating with you personally, away from the public.
This is a reply to DarkRyu's excessive shouts of recent.
I do understand and I know it wasn't likely to be permanent. My full response was because I was pissed at Ben stripping my access YET AGAIN for no reason and without discussing any of it with me first. I am still yet to hear a suitable reason for why he did it this time, hell even the last time. If he's going to do that to me while I'm pouring hours of my time into maintaining his server, he can fuck off or I will. It really is as simple as that.
I never once admitted, even remotely, that it was 'just a portion'. And I really don't know where you keep getting that idea from. It seems Ben told you once and that makes it said and done because he's the high authority and you're his child. It is so far beyond the truth and you won't even step back and attempt to glance at the perspective. Nothing I say seems to really process with you and you make up shit a long the way to fill in the gaps. No one chose to hate you simply because they don't know you. In fact, it was your words about the matter, and especially your deleting rampage. I legitimately attempted to have a real thread where we could all discuss the situation, but you deleted it. Real mature.
--> [size=x-small]consider deleting this paragraph, sure... what ever.[/size]
Only you are suffering, Ryu. Ben is happy to see everyone go, knowing his server was responsible for a profound community. And those leaving, have a place to go, where the servers some of them help fund, are actually being looked after.
<-- [size=x-small]consider deleting this paragraph, sure... what ever.[/size]
You're right. Wars are usually caused by insane people.
No doubt my words here offend you.. just grow a pair, decide how you're going to deal with it and do it without complaining about being offended. And then I'm happy to continue communicating with you personally, away from the public.
