Who wants to step up?
Post: #19

Nah, actually I am smoking more, and doing a lot better. I began to get out in the world more, and I got a Job. So that kind of voids that statement. Just because I smoke, does not mean it clouds my judgement, or impairs my decision making skills for the long term. Did I ever but heads with Viper when I was high? No. Did I ever mistreat or abuse my power when I was high? No. Did I ever allow my arrogance cloud my judgement or allow it to take over when I was under the influence? No.
I didn't really play on Darkspin when I did it at all. And when I did, I would recognize that I was fucking up and left. You can blame it on my smoking habits however I think it was [i]mostly[/i] my ideas, and my fucked up personality.

:I

this might have came out as arrogant :(

[/quote]
Dunno. I may be wrong, it just seemed like you were smoking more as things got more and more heated at the end. That's all.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Who wants to step up? - by darkspin - 07-27-201304:14 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by WizardWolke - 07-27-201304:39 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 07-27-201305:45 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Nindroid - 07-27-201306:21 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by mrminority - 07-27-201306:55 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by jojo54991035 - 07-27-201304:35 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 07-27-201311:21 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by RaperisPacist - 07-28-201308:34 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by VlperX - 07-30-201304:07 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Meatboy5 - 07-31-201307:37 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-30-201306:06 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 07-31-201303:23 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by DarkRyu - 07-31-201302:53 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 08-02-201304:32 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by TheComposer - 08-02-201310:34 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 08-02-201311:11 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by TheComposer - 08-02-201311:23 AM
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 08-02-201311:54 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by BinoAl - 07-31-201303:04 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by DarkRyu - 08-02-201305:36 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by RaperisPacist - 08-02-201304:02 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by jojo54991035 - 08-03-201311:17 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by AngelZ - 08-05-201304:37 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by DarkRyu - 08-05-201309:17 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by RaperisPacist - 08-05-201306:25 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Eleves_202 - 08-05-201309:24 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Jawa - 08-14-201304:34 PM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Saintethan - 08-16-201312:37 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by jojo54991035 - 08-16-201302:30 AM,
RE: Who wants to step up? - by Saintethan - 08-16-201304:10 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)