Staff list..
Post: #16
... And I can't help but feel you take pride in what you've accomplished. Stop posting your server website. You've already got a link on your personal profile and it's considered leeching/poaching/baiting traffic which is always seen as an attack. People are free to leave and join your server, if they want. I just don't think DS appreciates you posting stuff like this on his forums. Matter of a fact, if you did this anywhere else, you'd likely be banned for the aforementioned reasons. And I'll say this now, the only reason why I don't ban you is because I'm naive. I'm hoping you'll stop.

And yes. A portion. That's the fact and you've said it yourself. The more I hear from you, the more fitting your name. Jesus, man.

Composer, even if I don't agree with you, I always respect your opinion because even if you aren't neutral, you try, and that matters. Call me childish if you like, doesn't take away from the fact that this entire thing is just that; completely and totally childish. Fighting is childish and if people would be as considerate as you, we'd not have this problem.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Staff list.. - by Flaze - 07-31-201307:11 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by Meatboy5 - 07-31-201307:26 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by minicooper - 07-31-201307:58 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by mikey288 - 07-31-201308:11 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by Nindroid - 07-31-201308:29 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by mrminority - 07-31-201309:19 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by VlperX - 07-31-201309:27 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by DarkRyu - 07-31-201302:48 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by TheComposer - 07-31-201307:16 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by VlperX - 07-31-201306:54 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by DarkRyu - 08-02-201306:30 AM
RE: Staff list.. - by VlperX - 08-02-201311:35 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by Flaze - 07-31-201307:34 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-31-201307:48 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by Flaze - 07-31-201308:56 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by pazz_dog - 07-31-201309:23 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by Saintethan - 08-02-201302:41 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by RaperisPacist - 08-02-201304:11 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by Meatboy5 - 08-02-201304:41 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by RaperisPacist - 08-03-201301:17 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by Meatboy5 - 08-03-201301:23 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by jojo54991035 - 08-06-201301:55 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by BinoAl - 08-06-201303:30 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by StorAxis - 08-06-201308:17 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by Eleves_202 - 08-06-201310:36 PM,
RE: Staff list.. - by Eleves_202 - 08-07-201312:51 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by jojo54991035 - 08-07-201303:53 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by Eleves_202 - 08-07-201306:38 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by AngelZ - 08-07-201304:42 AM,
RE: Staff list.. - by jojo54991035 - 08-08-201307:31 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)