My feedback on this drama.
Post: #4
Only issue with using this sub-forum, is few even see it down here.

I think the couple in question has done enough deleting of our 'rage' to warrant your complete disrespect for them, really.

Thank you for your support. I don't recall ever directly asking for this support (maybe one, I really don't remember) yet I receive it 100% from every single staff and regular.

DarkRyu and Ben are convinced I'm a horrible person for all this... I'm completely open to everything, including all criticism, but I find it very difficult to see through all this incredible support and agree with them even remotely.

Could I have communicated better? Sure.
The one thing all parties agree on.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
My feedback on this drama. - by TheComposer - 07-28-201306:23 PM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by mikey288 - 07-28-201306:32 PM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by AngelZ - 07-29-201312:15 AM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by VlperX - 08-01-201308:57 PM
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by DarkRyu - 08-02-201305:56 AM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by VlperX - 08-02-201311:13 AM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by Meatboy5 - 08-02-201312:22 PM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by AngelZ - 08-02-201304:01 PM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by AngelZ - 08-02-201304:27 AM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by rth081094 - 08-02-201311:20 AM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by DarkRyu - 08-05-201304:47 AM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by BinoAl - 08-05-201304:51 AM,
RE: My feedback on this drama. - by DarkRyu - 08-05-201305:01 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)