Post: #9
07-31-201306:54 PM
I didn't ask them to leave.. a few of my most trusted? yeah sure.. but this "bandwagon" of everyone leaving, was merely inevitable. Sure, I saw it coming, but I didn't orchestrate it.. I didn't even have to.
I haven't done any poaching to anyone except Luna I suppose. The rest were already 100% loyal to me.. no poaching involved. As for who's server this is? The machine is owned 100% by Ben, but the server was ours. Ben abandoned it long before I even showed up.. and when I did, I proceeded to change it in nearly every way.
Again with the 'portion' thing?
That's the only part of this whole drama that peeves me really.. that you can't understand the reality, or you don't care to, or you do and simply can't admit to it.
Jesus man...
I haven't done any poaching to anyone except Luna I suppose. The rest were already 100% loyal to me.. no poaching involved. As for who's server this is? The machine is owned 100% by Ben, but the server was ours. Ben abandoned it long before I even showed up.. and when I did, I proceeded to change it in nearly every way.
Again with the 'portion' thing?
That's the only part of this whole drama that peeves me really.. that you can't understand the reality, or you don't care to, or you do and simply can't admit to it.
Jesus man...