Geistwolke for Lead-Admin
Post: #7
Geist is stepping up in our time of need and I respect that. I remember when we played on Terraria together. You had some good stuff envisioned on there, so I can only imagine what you've done in a three-dimensional plane. You should be so lucky that my computer can't handle Minecraft so that I'd fill the server with my autistic moans of eyegasms.

Sorry that I got weird there but yes. I'm for you getting the position if no one else is deserving or up to the task.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Geistwolke for Lead-Admin - by WizardWolke - 07-27-201304:56 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Lead-Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-27-201307:53 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Lead-Admin - by TheComposer - 07-27-201308:21 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Lead-Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-27-201308:38 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Lead-Admin - by Nindroid - 07-27-201309:01 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Lead-Admin - by AngelZ - 07-27-201311:41 PM,
RE: Geistwolke for Lead-Admin - by DarkRyu - 07-31-201302:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)