Post: #1
07-31-201307:11 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-31-201305:30 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Hurts to see where Darkspin is going right now..:-/
Might as well update this list, Viper probably won't update this, so I will..
Also just to get an overview of how many actually left..
HeadAdmins/OPs
BlackMajor
LeadAdmin
Admin
geistwolke
mrminority
ArchMod
_TheComposer_
Mod
unclepeanut82
I don't like where the server is going right now, but I suppose we all hope for a better future for DS ;)
Might as well update this list, Viper probably won't update this, so I will..
Also just to get an overview of how many actually left..
HeadAdmins/OPs
BlackMajor
LeadAdmin
Admin
geistwolke
mrminority
ArchMod
_TheComposer_
Mod
unclepeanut82
I don't like where the server is going right now, but I suppose we all hope for a better future for DS ;)
[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!