Resigning as Moderator/Artisan.
Post: #1
Hello all.

As many of you know, change has come to Darkspin. I am not happy with this change. I don't think the community will ever be the same. This has been a hard decision for me, but I have given it a hell of a lot of thought, and I think it's for the best. I also have to focus on my schoolwork more, and resigning will be a huge help because I won't be spending as much time playing Minecraft.

I have so many fond memories from this server, Spending time with all of you. I've learned so much, made so many friends, all the things I have gained from this server and the community is almost endless. I'll never forget this server, and all of you. I want to thank you all for being so good to me and teaching me so many good things. I have made so many friends that I'll never forget. I understand I wasn't the most liked staff member, and I sure as hell made a buttload of mistakes, but I've loved every bloody minute of it.

I hope to keep in touch with many of you, and play other games every now and then. You're all a fantastic group of people, and this server has had such fantastic staffing.

I'll never forget any of you.
Au revior.
(Add me on steam http://goo.gl/v9SnLJ )

[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Resigning as Moderator/Artisan. - by StorAxis - 07-26-201306:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)