Resigning as Admin
Post: #8
As an outside source, I have no idea who ren_wolf is or what they've done but I'd just like to say that stepping down because you feel you've gone too far is definitely a sign of maturity. Sure, you're a little rough around the edges but so am I. "Hell, I like you! You can come over to my house and f**k my sister!" But not really. She's way too old for you. She has kids. ... unless you're into that.. ...weirdo.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Resigning as Admin - by ren_wolf - 06-28-201301:14 AM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by AngelZ - 06-28-201304:07 AM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-28-201308:11 AM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by Saintethan - 06-28-201311:36 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by BlackMajor - 07-01-201309:40 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by hugh1 - 07-16-201310:34 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by ren_wolf - 07-18-201303:52 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by DarkRyu - 07-24-201301:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)