Mr. Darkspin is the server safe?
Post: #3
Hi,my name is Jakpet and I have been on darkspin for a long time. I have made two of the largest cities in the world Obsidia. I have put many, many, many hours of work into them. About two months ago a was banned from the server. Chris has took lots of time out of his life to unban me. While I was banned I was having the worst time of my life because I could not work on my cities and I am once again having a terrible time because there is no server better then darkspin was. If Obsidia could go up for download that would be a great thing, not only for me, but everyone else. Thanks.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mr. Darkspin is the server safe? - by jaakpet - 07-23-201309:52 AM
RE: Mr. Darkspin is the server safe? - by Gwenben - 07-25-201312:16 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)