When did you first notice really bad lag?
Slowly over time
25.00%
5
Dramatic change in April
0%
0
Within the last month
25.00%
5
I see no lag
5.00%
1
It's been bad since December
45.00%
9
20 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lag
Post: #3
At this point I think it has a lot to do with all the custom maps on the tf2 server and newcomers having to download them. I will be placing the downloads in a different location this week. Please use this thread as a forum on whether it gets better or worse this month. I'll update this when the change is complete.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lag - by darkspin - 07-22-201304:33 AM,
RE: Lag - by BinoAl - 07-22-201304:45 AM,
RE: Lag - by darkspin - 07-22-201306:05 AM
RE: Lag - by VlperX - 07-22-201312:39 PM,
RE: Lag - by darkspin - 07-23-201307:35 AM,
RE: Lag - by CHRISTIANALPHA - 07-23-201309:04 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)