#Moderator Nindroid...
Post: #6
Ok, so a couple of months ago, I was on the server with another player(That I don't remember the username)and he said he had items of his stolen. I TP'd to him, asked him what was taken.[hr]
Sorry my mistake, so I told him I couldn't check who did it but I could ask an admin what happened. He then left the game, so I messaged Zahn via Skype and told him what had happened. Turns out that the player didn't put a Lockette sign on his chest and the thief(who's name I don't remember either :/ ) was apprehended.

So yeah, it's not much but
[Image: ]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 06-21-201312:14 AM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Eleves_202 - 06-21-201310:46 AM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by StorAxis - 06-21-201303:54 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 06-21-201311:09 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by TheComposer - 07-19-201305:18 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 07-25-201312:12 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 07-20-201310:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)